XIPERM™ Gas Conditioning Tubes
Xergy offers unique solutions for your in-line gas conditioning and humidity control needs. Our patented ionomeric membrane-based technology can be tailored to meet the performance needs of many custom OEM applications.
Chemically and thermally stable membranes can be custom fabricated into leak-proof tubes for membrane contactors
Applications for our systems include
- Analytical Gas Conditioning
- Particulate & Emissions Monitoring
- CO2 monitoring
- Evaporative Cooling
- Anesthesia monitoring
- Fuel Cell Conditioning & Humidification
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Solid State
- No Chemical Inventory
- Efficient Generation
- Tunable Performance
- Can be customized
HIGHEST PRESSURE RATING
The XIPERM™ Gas Conditioning Tubing burst pressure exceeds 250 psi, allowing them to be used in a wide variety of applications.
The Xergy’s patented fabrication method allows for the manufacture of walls as thin as 0.001”, providing an improved water permeation rate per unit length.
The XIPERM Permeation Tube was compared to a leading competitor’s gas conditioning tube. The test carried out humidified a sealed, climate controlled box as a batch process, using the moisture from ambient air. The normalized results below show that the XIPERM tubes meet the competitor’s flux transfer rate at short times, when the pressure differential is large, and exceed the flux rate at lower pressure differentials.
- Module are available in lengths up to 36 inches (~900 millimeters), and hollow fiber membrane
- Diameters from 0.07 inches (~1.5 millimeters) to 0.25 inches (~6 millimeters).
- Typical wall thicknesses: 0.001 inches (1 mil, 25 micrometers).